Ms Martini tagged me with a task of posting 6 random facts about myself. So…here goes nothing.
1. Halloween is nearly my favorite holiday, next to Christmas. I have seen nearly every horror movie ever made, and have no problem watching them over and over again every year when they’re on TV. My favorite TV show is Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi Network. Yeah, I’m THAT girl.
2. My cat’s name is Miles. (Named after Miles Davis, not Miles on Murphy Brown.) He also goes by Milo, Mile-hole, Mr. Stink, Shoe, Monkey, Monkey-butt, Butt-face, Stink-butt, and Milo McQuack – to name a few.
3. Although I’m excited to move into our first house, I’m terrified of not having a buffer from the outside world (a la security doors on apartment buildings and not being elevated from the “ground floor”). I’ll more than likely have trouble sleeping for the first few weeks with misc noises and whatnot that houses make.
4. Whenever a firetruck drives by, I have to (according to an unwritten “girl law”) yell “HAAAAAYYY.” Firefighters have the stigma of being hot. Somewhere, there is a picture of me on a fire truck from my bachelorette party in Minneapolis. I need to see that someday.
5. I have a sailor’s mouth. I drop the “f-bomb” more times daily than I can count. I like swearing. I didn’t really start to swear until after I turned 17. I didn’t start to swear in front of my parents until about 5 years ago. Since that invisible barrier was torn down, my parents tend to swear more than I do. But…we’re good people.
6. My left hand has cramped up 7 times today because of playing Guitar Hero III for like, 3 hours last night. Being able to play along with “3’s & 7’s” by Queens of the Stone Age has been a dream come true, and I will not rest until I can play it on expert mode. (I’m trying to master the Medium level now…)