HEY!!! I’M GOING TO BLOGHER! AGAIN! FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!
If you’re totally not interested in any of this nonsense, feel free to skip this post.
If you’re going?! OMGLOLI’LLSEEYOUTHERE!!!one!!1!
I thought I’d do a little introduction post, so you know how to spot me or what conversation to strike up while we’re waiting in line for the bathroom at Sparklecorn.
First of all, this is me:
Yes, I own like, 4 different pairs of glasses. I’m a glasses horder. However, I might put on my big girl underoos and wear my contacts. IMMA MIX SHIZ UP. So, it’s essentially a grab bag.
Here’s things I would love to discuss with you!
- What just happened on True Blood.
- How Macs are far superior than PCs.
- That chick that freaked her shit about that sad chick kissing someone other than the sparkly vampire guy.
- Seinfeld. Anything Seinfeld. Like how I went to the dentist yesterday and ended up with a numb face and could only think about Kramer and the Velvet Fog.
- Drag Queens.
- Shit Girls Say. “I’m sorry, could you just…turn it down?”
- Ryan Gosling and how he’s my other husband. (See also Alexander Skarsgard.)
- Productive blogging/tweeting/instagramming conversation.
Here’s what I don’t want to talk about.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Scooby-Doo, Ni-Hao Kai-lan, etc. I get enough of that at home.
- Blog Stats/Monetizing/Couponing (No offense.)
- How I’m out of drink tickets.
- That checking the weather is bad for my health.
- What time my flight leaves.
But seriously, I am so stoked to land in New York on Wednesday evening, to spend sometime with some of my blogging besties (like, 20 of them) and how friendships made on the internets are just as real and true as any other.
What’s most hilarious is that as each year passes that I attend BlogHer, I spend less and less time packing. I mean, I’m actually going shopping for stuff to wear on Monday and am leaving on Wednesday. I think it’s safe to say I’m not worried about this shit anymore. I’m some sort of professional…something.
*This post is probably all over the place since I’m getting ready to leave for a cabin tomorrow and toddlers and SEINFELD IS ON and where the eff is the pizza man and laundry and dirty house. All at once. But again. Not worried.